|Collection||1121-057, V. & J. Duncan Postcard Collection|
"City Hall as seen looking east on Bull St., Savannah River is in the background. This building was erected in 1905 on Yamacraw Bluff where colonists under Oglethorpe pitched tents to spend their first night in Georgia.
Color by Al Hart"
This postcard depicts the front facade of City Hall, adjacent buildings, and the Savannah River.
|Source||V. & J. Duncan Antique Maps & Prints|
|Credit line||Courtesy of City of Savannah, Research Library & Municipal Archives on behalf of V. & J. Duncan Antique Maps & Prints|
|Copyright||Copyright has not been assigned to the City of Savannah. All requests for permission to publish or quote from the collections must be submitted in writing to the Research Library & Municipal Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the City of Savannah as owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.|
|Online Finding Aid||http://www.savannahga.gov/DocumentCenter/View/4354|