|Title||Georgia Hussars Club, Savannah, Ga. Established 1736.|
|Collection||1121-057, V. & J. Duncan Postcard Collection|
"Georgia Hussars Club, Savannah, Ga. Established 1736."
This colorized postcard, postmarked 1913, depicts the Hussars Club from the intersection of Bull and Liberty streets.
|Year Range to||1913|
|Source||V. & J. Duncan Antique Maps & Prints|
|Credit line||Courtesy of City of Savannah, Research Library & Municipal Archives on behalf of V. & J. Duncan Antique Maps & Prints|
|Copyright||Copyright has not been assigned to the City of Savannah. All requests for permission to publish or quote from the collections must be submitted in writing to the Research Library & Municipal Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the City of Savannah as owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.|
|Online Finding Aid||http://www.savannahga.gov/DocumentCenter/View/4354|