|Title||Knights of Pythias Castle Hall.|
|Collection||1121-057, V. & J. Duncan Postcard Collection|
"Knights of Pythias Castle Hall."
"KNIGHTS OF PYTHIAS CASTLE HALL. The Knights of Pythias building, or Castle Hall, is locate don teh southeast corner of Barnard and York Streets. The original building was purchased July, 1887, since which time great improvements have been made, changing the entire plan."
This colorized postcard depicts the eastern facade of the Hall.
|Year Range from||1898|
|Source||V. & J. Duncan Antique Maps & Prints|
|Credit line||Courtesy of City of Savannah, Research Library & Municipal Archives on behalf of V. & J. Duncan Antique Maps & Prints|
|Copyright||Copyright has not been assigned to the City of Savannah. All requests for permission to publish or quote from the collections must be submitted in writing to the Research Library & Municipal Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the City of Savannah as owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.|
|Online Finding Aid||http://www.savannahga.gov/DocumentCenter/View/4354|